Reporting and data
Outokumpu reports on its sustainability performance in an open and transparent way.
Our sustainability reporting is based on material topics
Outokumpu surveys regularly its stakeholders’ opinions on what are material aspects in sustainability. The materiality analysis forms the foundation of our sustainability reporting.
Outokumpu publishes an annual Sustainability review in connection with the Annual report. The report is prepared according to the GRI Standards and assured by a third-party. More detailed data is avalaible in the online sustainability data tool.
Sustainability data tool
Find out more about our sustainability performance in the extensive sustainability data tool. It includes data on our environmental performance as well as people and society.
Ratings and indexes
Outokumpu is rated by several corporate responsibility indexes. Being rated by these research companies is a recognition of the fact that Outokumpu has succeeded in fulfilling certain criteria of having responsible operations.
- Sustainability review 2016
- Sustainability report 2015
- Sustainability report 2014
- Sustainability report 2013
- Sustainability report 2012
- Sustainability review 2011
- Sustainability review 2010 - business and sustainability
- Sustainability review 2010 - people and society
- Outokumpu sustainability review 2009
- Sustainability report 2008
- Sustainability report 2007