Suitable stainless steel grades for your façade project
Choose the right material for optimized durability
The second webinar in our series brings you expert knowledge on how to ensure your stainless steel façade will resist corrosion and stand the test of time. Watch the recording for valuable insights into material selection.
Our webinar covers the following topics:
- Historical cases: From failure to success
- Selecting proper steel grades for different environmental conditions
- Key parameters for material selection
- Field atmospheric corrosion test results
- Case studies documenting the longevity of stainless steel, including the Chrysler Building and the Gateway Arch
Lead Technical Manager - ArchitectureLinkedin profile
Sukanya Hägg Mameng
Corrosion SpecialistLinkedin profile
President, Catherine Houska Consulting LLC
Catherine Houska is an internationally recognized consultant on architectural and structural metals with over 35 years of experience, author of more than 200 publications and frequent speaker. Catherine consults globally during design on selection for corrosion performance, finishes, specification, sustainability issues, product evaluation and other topics.