Here you can find information targeted to suppliers including general documents and policies, as well as terms and conditions for purchase of products or services.
For site access requirements and EHS rules, visit the location specific pages.
Find some of our metals and ferroalloys inquiries on the digital marketplace Metalshub.
Requirements on our suppliers
As our customers require a lot from us as a supplier, we place the most stringent requirements on ourselves, and require the same from our suppliers.
Our supply chain activities are guided by our Code of Conduct, Supplier Requirements and our Corporate Responsibility Policy. Outokumpu is also committed to the Modern Slavery Act. We also take into account the OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply Chain. We have also started to implement the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights into our operations and supply chain.
All Outokumpu suppliers will have to commit and comply with following requirements:
- Code of Conduct: All suppliers and subcontractors are expected to comply with our Code of Conduct or similar standards. Outokumpu's Code of Conduct covers the following topics: Ethical principles, Health and safety, Sustainability and environment, Fair employment practices, Compliance with the law, Corporate governance, Protection of company assets and information, Sales and marketing practices, Purchasing practice and Financial integrity.
- Supplier requirements: Suppliers need to act according to the applicable laws and regulations. Outokumpu Supplier Requirements sets forth the minimum criteria regarding Sustainability and Ethical Standards, Safety, Environmental Considerations, Quality Management, Supply and Production Control, Product Liability, Financial Statement, Intellectual Property Rights, Confidentiality and Security, Audits, and Business Contacts.
- Quality management system: Suppliers need to maintain a quality management system
- Outokumpu’s general terms and conditions (see documents below in the download section)
- Supply and production control: Suppliers need to clearly define, document and share their processes including material traceability
More information about our supply chain sustainability can be found here.